Friday, January 22, 2010
Finally! My first You Capture! The whole reason I finally took a plunge into the blogosphere.
This was a tough one, mainly because I have SO many things I love around the apartment (and am a self diagnosed pack rat).
I did manage to capture a (very) few of my favorite things though, while my son napped. He's a budding photographer (at 2!) and whenever he sees the camera in my hands, tries to convince me with puppy dog eyes that it needs to be in his hands. Needless to say that makes picture taking a little difficult when he's awake!

My favorite candle holder. I got it about 10 years ago, and it is the last of the few remnants of my pre-marriage life. Before I turned all 'normal and stuff' as my cousin likes to say!



I'm a cat person and this has long been a favorite of mine, even more so since we've had to give the kitties away.



The piece de resistance of our wedding. It portrays me perfectly! She even has my natural hair color lol




The most perfect Secret Santa gift.



My husband spent about 3 hours putting this baby together, and that was even before he was my husband! Whenever he feels particularly sympathetic towards himself, he reminds me how much time that took to put together.



There are a bunch more, but Allen unfortunately did not inherit our genetic propensity toward sleep. But I figure something is better than nothing, right? Head over to You Capture to check out all the entries, and learn how to join in on the fun!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I like the things you love : ) I laughed about the candle holder. SO funny about a life pre marriage and babies and 'normal-ness'

I am visiting some You Captures tonight. I didn't participate last week but I always love looking around and getting ideas! So excited that you are just joining. I hope you have a wonderful time with it!

Post a Comment

COZY Modern Furniture

COZY Modern Furniture
COZY European Modern Furniture

Share!

Share |
Colorful Images
PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order!
Health to Happiness

Search Box

Custom Search

Book Club!

My First Award:

My First Award:
Thank you Amy!

Followers