Sunday, March 21, 2010

We were supposed to do something out of the norm this week. Different angles, different heights, holding the camera tilted or whatnot. As long as you're out of your comfort zone!
Usually, I like to take photos of Allen from either his eye level, or lower. This shot was purely 'accidental' because I was just playing around with settings before getting down on the floor, but I love it!
So here's my unusual (for me) angle of my sleepy little man.
(click on photo for larger size)

And as usual, head over to


for all of the other wonderfully weird angles.

15 comments:

Jan said...

Love, love, love it!!

Unknown said...

Allen is ADORABLE! What a great picture of your little red head! Fab!

admin said...

accidental but it turned out good eh.. nice shot

http://www.jennys-corner.com/2010/03/i-heart-faces-photo-challenge-focusing.html

Erika B said...

I love that black shadow around him. Beautiful eyes!

Erika B

Priscilla Leggett Photography said...

Perfect. Lovely. Love that hair!

Spitting Image Photography said...

Very cute!

Brooke said...

What a cutie. Fun entry!

elizabeth said...

Awesome photo
can u share how you made it all black around him
or was that post processing!!
I love how it turned out!!

Ruthanne said...

Look at that hair. Oh my! So cute.

Erica Shurter said...

Love that red hair! :)

Anonymous said...

great shot!! i love those eyes!!

krista @ kristalucasphotography.wordpress.com

Lena said...

Thank you everyone!
Elizabeth, the dresser that he was standing next to is black, and the carpet (combined with his shadow) turned out a dark blue. I just adjusted the curves a little to darken it, and masked him out. You can still see his little fingerprints on the furniture though lol

Feris said...

I love love love you shot! Your little redhead is just gorgeous :)

Alice said...

love that red hair and blue eyes! so precious :)

my shot is up now, too. feel free to come over and visit anytime :).

Mrs Mar said...

Love his red hair, grate photo

Post a Comment

COZY Modern Furniture

COZY Modern Furniture
COZY European Modern Furniture

Share!

Share |
Colorful Images
PhotoWorks - Free Shipping on Your First Order!
Health to Happiness

Search Box

Custom Search

Book Club!

My First Award:

My First Award:
Thank you Amy!

Followers